One of the fabulous benefits of Meadia Heights membership is the reciprocal membership program. Your membership at Meadia allows you weekday golfing privileges at 24 other private golf facilities. This is a wonderful opportunity to explore other private courses in the area that are normally only accessible as the guest of a club member. Greens fees at each club are waived and a $40 cart fee applies per member. You are welcome to bring guests paying the appropriate fees at that club. You’re also welcome to enjoy their dining facilities, where available, before or after your round. All charges will be billed back to your Meadia Heights account. Advance reservations are required and must be made through the Meadia Heights Pro Shop.
The Interclub Play Program (IPP) is a reciprocity agreement between 24 golf clubs in the south central Pennsylvania area. Please note that many of the clubs participating no longer offer the “bill back” option. It is asked that you provide payment, cash or credit card, during your visit.
- The base days of play are Tuesday through Friday of each week. Some clubs may choose to allow afternoon play on the weekends when time permits.
- The program is restricted to full golfing members of participating clubs. Limited memberships or memberships with severely restricted golf privileges will not be eligible to use the program.
- It is understood that a member club, on certain days, may not be able to entertain guests. When the schedule permits, each club has agreed to accept two foursomes of IPP members. If a club chooses, it certainly may allow more than two foursomes on a day.
- All reservations must be made through the Golf Shop Staff.
- The fee for play is $40 and includes golf, cart, and practice range usage. The fee will be charged even if a player chooses to walk while playing another club.
- The program is designed for a group of members of one participating club to travel to another participating club. Should two members from one club wish to join two members of another club for golf at a course that participates in the program but neither are members of, this is fine as well. However, if two members of a club wish to host two members of another participating club, the decision to charge greens fees or the reciprocal rate will be left to the discretion of the host club.
- Members have the option of inviting outside guests to join them for play. The outside guest will be billed at the clubs normal guest fees.
- Starting times may be reserved one week in advance, for weekend play please call no earlier than the Thursday before to secure a starting time.
- The dress code of the host club must be observed. Only soft or non-penetrating spikes will be allowed.
- Visiting members and guests are encouraged to patronize dining services at each club. If a group plans to have dinner at a club they should ask to make reservations at the same time they are checking in at the Golf Shop.
- Many participating clubs are now requiring payment on site for the reciprocal fee of $40 per person to avoid billing issues and delays. All traveling members should be prepared to pay the fee on site via credit card or cash if this is requested by the hosting club.